Terms of Service and License Agreement
This Agreement may be updated periodically to account for changes to existing products, the introduction of new products, improvements, or features, or a change in the legal or regulatory framework regarding the Sites, Services, or Software. If there is a change to the Agreement, AllsolutionUS agrees to provide notice of the revised Agreement, which may consist of a public notice on the Sites, no less than thirty (30) days before it will become effective.
IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT OR ANY REVISED AGREEMENT IN THE FUTURE, YOU MAY NOT USE ANY OF THE PRODUCTS AND SHOULD STOP ALL USE IMMEDIATELY AND TERMINATE ANY ACCOUNTS YOU MAY HAVE WITH AllsolutionUS.
What you Promise to Us
- You are at least eighteen (18) years old and have the authority to enter into legally binding agreements, or are over the age of thirteen (13) and have a legal parent or guardian actively monitoring and involved with your use of the Products.
You will not misuse the Products in any manner nor assist, support, or suggest anyone else do so, including in order to:
- probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any system or network,
- breach or otherwise circumvent any security or authentication measures,
- access, tamper with, or use non-public areas or parts of the Products, or shared areas of the Products that you do not have permission to access,
- interfere with or disrupt any user, host, or network, for example by sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing any part of the Services,
- access, search, or create accounts for the Products by any means other than our publicly supported interfaces (for example, "scraping" or creating accounts in bulk),
- send unsolicited communications, promotions or advertisements, or spam,
- send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information, including "spoofing" or "phishing",
- promote or advertise products or services other than your own without appropriate authorization,
- resell, repackage, rebrand, or otherwise distribute the Products unless specifically authorized in writing to do so,
- publish or share materials that are unlawfully pornographic or indecent, or that contain extreme acts of violence,
- advocate bigotry or hatred against any person or group of people based on their race, religion, ethnicity, sex, gender identity, sexual preference, disability, or impairment,
- violate the law in any way, including storing, publishing or sharing material that's fraudulent, defamatory, or misleading, or
- violate the privacy or infringe the rights of others.
- You will use the Products only for a valid legal purpose and only as permitted by applicable law, including federal and state data privacy regulations and export control laws.
- You will cooperate with all AllsolutionUS employees, technicians, and contractors. In certain cases, technicians may request additional information, shots, or files from your device. Please be advised that without your cooperation, the services we provide may not be as reliable or effective.
Product Terms and Conditions
- The Products may include Software to assist in the protection of your data and identity. This Software can be downloaded from the corresponding product Site and is periodically updated. Your right to use the Software depends on your compliance with the terms of this Agreement.
- AllsolutionUS hereby grants you a limited, personal, internal use, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to use the Software, solely in connection with this Agreement and the Products.
- This Agreement does not convey to you any rights of ownership in the software. By accepting this Agreement you agree that the Software is licensed to you by AllsolutionUS and is not being sold or otherwise transferred to you.
- AllsolutionUS expressly disclaims any warranties of non-infringement, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. AllsolutionUS does not warrant that the software will (a) achieve specific results, (b) operate without interruption, or (c) be error free.
- AllsolutionUS expressly disclaims all liability for the Software, including any loss or liability resulting from lost or compromised data caused by the Software. AllsolutionUS does not make any warranty that your data will be stored safely or securely. The Software may make changes to your computer or mobile device that may adversely affect its functionality, such as deleting system or application files identified (correctly or incorrectly) by the Software as infected or a potential concern. You acknowledge and agree to such changes to your computer or mobile device that may occur as a result of your use of the Software. In no event will AllsolutionUS be liable for any damages, including lost profits or data, or other incidental or consequential damages, arising out of the use or inability to use the software or any data supplied therewith, even if Licensor has been advised of the possibility of such damages, or for any claim by any other party.
- The Software and/or Services are not fault-tolerant and are not designed or intended for high-risk activities such as use in hazardous environments requiring fail-safe performance, including but not limited to nuclear-facilities operations, air traffic communication systems, weapons systems, direct life-support machines, or any other application in which the failure of the Software or Services could lead directly to death, personal injury, loss of data of national security and/or federal attributes or severe physical or property damage. We expressly disclaim any expressed or implied warranty of fitness for high-risk activities.
By installing a desktop software or a mobile app produced by MyCleanID you acknowledge that the product/s will create and run scheduled tasks on your computer and/or mobile device. Scheduled tasks are enabled by default. Most scheduled tasks can be disabled by you at any time from within the product settings. If you wish to disable ALL scheduled tasks you need to uninstall the software completely. Payment is not required to disable, enable or amend the scheduled tasks created by any of the MyCleanID products.
Installing Multiple Software
Please note that installing multiple security products and/or utilities with overlapping coverage on devices that are not designed for high performance is not recommended, nor needed. AllsolutionUS may utilize technology that is in use by other vendors on the web, and thus you should take into consideration that multiple software you may have installed may overlap in coverage.
General Software Behavior
We do our best to support and update our software so it is compatible with each new update and/or upgrade of related software services that may affect or be affected by our product's behavior. From time to time, a new software patch or newly deployed version of such 3rd party vendor may be released, and will not be compatible with our products.
- contact information (such as name, address, phone number, and email address);
- sensitive information (such as date of birth, driver's license number and social security number);
- personal information to verify your identity; and
- financial information (such as credit card number).
This information is required in order to verify your identity, charge you the agreed upon fees for our products and services, and to fulfill our obligation to provide our Products and Services to you, including communicating with third parties as necessary to provide such products and services, such as identification verification companies, consumer reporting agencies, payment validation companies, law enforcement agencies, or others.
909 N. Sepulveda, Suite 210
El Segundo, CA 90245
Remote Technician Services
AllsolutionUS may offer remote technician services, including live technical support and troubleshooting over the phone or through your computer or device (collectively, the "Remote Services"). Use of the Remote Services is such to this Agreement.
You acknowledge and agree that:
- By using the Remote Services, you authorize AllsolutionUS, its employees and contractors, to access and control your computer, including the installation of and use of software, the collection of system data, and modifying your device settings for the purposes of diagnosis, service, and repair.
- Other than as set forth in the warranty section, AllsolutionUS, its employees and contractors, shall have no responsibility or liability under any circumstance at any time for any loss or harm that may arise from or may be related to the Remote Services.
- AllsolutionUS does not provide separate backup copies or support installation of unlicensed software to customers. Please ensure that you have a licensed copy of all necessary software.
- AllsolutionUS will use its commercially available resources to resolve your problem. However, we cannot guarantee that we can solve 100% of problems, and that the provision of services may not be successful because the problem is beyond our ability to resolve remotely.
- AllsolutionUS may, but has no obligation to, monitor and record the Remote Services, including telephone calls and online sessions for purposes of improving customer service, internal training and internal market research. You hereby grant permission to AllsolutionUS to monitor and record the Remote Services including phone calls and to use or disclose any information as necessary or appropriate to satisfy any law, regulation or other governmental request; to provide the Remote Services to you and to protect ourselves and/or our customers; and to enhance the types of Remote Services we may provide to you in the future.
- Agents providing Remote Services do not backup or restore data as part of the Remote Services, and AllsolutionUS shall have no liability for any loss or damage to information on your computer or device in connection with the Remote Services. You are solely responsible for maintaining and backing up all your information, data, text, software, or other stored materials ("Data") before use of the Remote Services.
- AllsolutionUS may offer online backup services ("Online Backup Services") designed to upload and synchronize your Data to an internet-connected facility. Use of the Online Backup Services is such to these terms and conditions.
- AllsolutionUS agrees to provide the Online Backup Services in a professional and workmanlike manner and in compliance with all applicable regulations.
- AllsolutionUS will use its commercially reasonable efforts to assist you with backing up and recovering your Data using the Online Backup Services. However, there are events beyond our control and we cannot guarantee that we will be able to recover your Data.
- THEREFORE, YOUR USE OF THE PRODUCTS ARE AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR: (1) ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM; AND (2) ANY LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO DATA OR INFORMATION THAT RESULTS FROM YOUR USE OF THE PRODUCTS.
- If you decide to terminate or suspend payment of the Online Backup Services, you will have ten (10) days from the date of termination or suspension to remove all your accessible Data from the Online Backup Services. After the ten (10) day period expires, we will delete your Data.
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address;
- An identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- The exact URL or a description of where the alleged infringing material is located;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or applicable law;
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; and
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Payment and Billing
- You must provide up-to-date billing information in your account. You may do so by changing your payment settings in your account profile at www.AllsolutionUS.com.
- You are responsible for all payments related to the Services and Software under this Agreement. Unless we explicitly invoice and itemize tax charges, your payments shall be exclusive of taxes, and it is your responsibility to ensure that all applicable taxes have been paid.
- If you are on a monthly subscription plan, we will automatically bill you on or about the last day of the expiring subscription. If you are on an annual subscription plan, we will send you a notice email within a reasonable time prior to the renewal date reminding you that your plan will renew and payment will be processed on the renewal date.
- We will continue to bill your account until it is canceled or terminated. You may cancel your account by calling us at Chat or via online chat, email or contact form.
- Refunds for purchases of standalone Software (not provided as part of a Service) will be granted only to users who contact AllsolutionUS within thirty (30) days of purchase by Chat Now. While we will process your refund within ten (10) business days, it may take your financial institution longer to post the credit to your account.
- Monthly and Annual subscription fees are not refundable.
- All other charges, fees, and taxes are non-refundable unless explicitly stated.
You are free to stop using the Products at any time. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your access to some or all of the Products with notice to you if:
- You are in breach of this Agreement,
- You are using the Services in a manner that would cause a real risk of harm or loss to us or other users, or
- You are delinquent in meeting your payment obligations.
- If we do terminate your access, we will provide you with reasonable advance notice via the email address associated with your account to remedy the activity that prompted us to contact you and give you the opportunity to export your stuff from Products. If after such notice you fail to take the steps we ask of you, we'll terminate or suspend your access to the Products.
In certain instances, however, we will terminate your account immediately without first providing you notice. This typically occurs if:
- You are in material breach of this Agreement,
- Providing you notice of termination would cause us legal liability or hinder our ability to service our other customers, or
- We are prohibited from doing so by applicable law.
- We may decide to discontinue the Services in response to new laws or regulations, or other unforeseen circumstances beyond our control. If we discontinue offering some of all of the Products, we will give you reasonable prior notice so that you can export your data. If we discontinue a Product before your Annual or Monthly Subscription is over, you will receive a pro-rated portion of the fees you have pre-paid.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless AllsolutionUS, its parents and affiliates, and its and their officers, directors, employees, consultants, and agents from liability for any and all third-party claims, liabilities, demands, disputes, causes of action, losses, damages and costs and expenses of any kind (collectively, "Claims") resulting from:
- Any use of the Products in a manner not authorized by this Agreement;
- Any acts or omissions on your behalf which infringes, misappropriates, or otherwise violates the intellectual property rights of any other person.
- You agree to notify AllsolutionUS immediately if you become aware of (i) an act of infringement, violation, or misappropriation, of the intellectual property of any other person, or (ii) any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security known to you.
No Class Actions
- You may only resolve disputes with us on an individual basis, and may not bring a claim as a plaintiff or a class member in a class, consolidated, or representative action. Class arbitrations, class actions, private attorney general actions, and consolidation with other arbitrations aren't allowed. If this specific paragraph is held unenforceable, then the entirety of this "Mandatory Arbitration Provisions" section will be deemed void.
Jurisdiction and Governing Law
This Agreement is governed by California law except for its conflicts of laws principles. You and AllsolutionUS agree that any judicial proceeding to resolve claims relating to this Agreement or the Products will be brought in the federal or state courts of Los Angeles County, California, subject to the mandatory arbitration provisions below. Both you and AllsolutionUS consent to venue and personal jurisdiction in such courts.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and AllsolutionUS with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement and supersede and replace any other prior or contemporaneous agreements, or terms and conditions applicable to the subject matter of this Agreement. These Agreement creates no third-party beneficiary rights.
Thank you for purchasing this Protection Plan. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully so that You fully understand Your coverage under this Protection Plan.
Please also review the Order Summary or purchase receipt provided to You at the time You purchased this Protection Plan by email and in Your account online at www.warrantystar.com. The Order Summary defines the Covered Product, Coverage Amount, Deductible (if applicable) and the Coverage Term of this Protection Plan. The Summary of Terms & Conditions is followed by the Terms & Conditions.
YOUR COVERAGE START DATE & HOW LONG OUR COVERAGE LASTS:
New/Refurbished items, Plan must be purchased within 30 days of Item Purchase Date and coverage starts the day you purchased the item and lasts for the number of year(s) of coverage purchase.
Used Items, If Used item coverage is offered and purchased, covers Items that are fully functional with no pre-existing conditions, regardless of age. The Plan begins the day you purchase the plan and lasts for the number of year(s) of coverage purchase. Waiting Period may apply, see Coverages & Terms below.
WHAT WE COVER:
- Extended Warranty: Our Standard Protection Plan covers Mechanical & Electrical Failures that occur during normal use. Examples include hard drive failure, audio, video & other malfunctions, not resulting from Accidental Damage from Handling (ADH).
- Accidental Damage from Handling (ADH): In addition to Mechanical Breakdown, if you purchased Accidental Damage from Handling (ADH) coverage, the Protection Plan covers damage to item from drops, liquid spills, full immersion and other accidental damage. ADH does not cover Lost or Theft.
- Lost: When coverage offered and purchased, Lost coverage, covers an item if its whereabouts are unknow and it cannot be recovered. A police report may be required.
- Theft: When coverage offered and purchased, Theft coverage, covers an item if it has been stolen and proof such theft is verified. A policy report is required.
- Standard Perils: When coverage offered and purchased, it covers a loss from Flood, fire, Vandalism.
SERVICE LEVEL AGREEMENTS, HOW COVERAGE WORKS:
For items covered by a Manufacturer's warranty,
- First, we'll locate the manufacturer's contact information to help you file a claim.
- If the manufacturer replaces or repairs your item, we'll cover the repaired or replaced item.
- If the manufacturer refuses to honor their warranty because they consider your item purchased from an unauthorized retailer, we'll still cover, you if your item was purchased from an authorized retailer and there was no alteration to the item such as altered Serial numbers.
Same Day Service (Carry-In Service):
- When filing a claim, you may request Same Day Local Repair option, available worldwide.
- When authorized, you'll pay the store and then submit to Us a copy of the detailed service repair invoice that identifies Your Product, the claim authorization number, and includes a thorough description of the repair made. This documentation should be faxed or emailed to Us and We will reimburse You within five (5) business days of receipt of all necessary paperwork, provided a covered repair was performed.
- Apple Genius Bar will repair or replace your phone as part of the Out-of-Warranty Repair. If they replace your phone, please update your serial# for your plan.
Depot Service (Mail-In Service):
- This Service Level Agreement requires the customer to ship device to our depot, we'll provide you a prepaid shipping label
- Once we receive your item, we'll repair it same day or within 24 hours of receiving and then ship it back to you.
- If the device is beyond repair, we will provide a like kind replacement
- This process typically takes 3-5 days including transit time.
Onsite Technician Dispatch Service:
- For Smart Phones & iPads, we dispatch a technician to your home or office, when and where service is available
- For large items such as Desktop Computers, Television, Appliances and mission critical equipment such as Servers, we will dispatch a certified technician to your home or business for onsite repair.
- If Your item cannot be repaired, we will replace it.
Advanced Exchange Replacement (Shipped Same Day)
- The Advanced Exchange service If offered for Phones & Tablets and other large deployments for laptops, rugged devices and more, provides a replacement device in advance to customer.
- For claims filed by 5pm CST, we will ship you a replacement Same Day (Overnight Shipping) claim is approved, with return label enclosed,
- The end user, upon receipt must return the Claim Device using the enclosed shipping label and same shipping box. The claim device must be received at our depot within 10 days of Claim Date to avoid a replacement device charge.
Returning Claim Devices:
If we have provided you with an advanced exchange by shipping a replacement or through Instant Inventory, you are responsible to:
- Return the claim device so it is received at our depot within 10 days of claim date.
- Failure to return claim device, You will incur a charge in the amount of cost of advanced exchange device.
- If claim device is return after 10 days, We will issue credit for the replacement device charge, less processing fee of up to $75. After 30 days, no refunds or credits is issued.
- Claim devices received with iCloud or other password locks will be processed in the same manner.
WHAT ISN'T COVERED:
These are notable exclusions to your coverage. (Refer to the Terms & Conditions below for a full list.)
- Pre-existing mechanical failure or accidental damage is not covered
- Cosmetic Damage: We don't cover cosmetic damage that doesn't interfere with normal use of your item, like scratches, scuff marks or damage to cases
- Accessories and Buyer Replaceable Parts: We don't cover accessories or parts that are meant to be replaced by the buyer, like earpieces and ink cartridges.
- Software: We don't cover software issues, including for computers, phones, and tablets.
- Intentional damage, abuse, neglect, fraud or losses for which coverage was not purchased.
THE VALUE OF YOUR COVERAGE:
The value of your protection plan for New items is equal to lower of the purchase price shown on Your receipt and/or Coverage Limit of policy. For Used items the value of the protection plan is limited to the current MSRP of a replacement product of equal features and functionality to the original Covered Item. The value applies to each claim filed by You for valid claims during the Coverage Term for the Covered Item.